TallPDF.NET is a 100% managed .NET component for dynamic generation of PDF documents.
Central to TallPDF.NET is a highly intuitive object model consisting of classes like Document,
Section, Paragraph, Table, Footer, etc. You can generate documents either programmatically or from XML.
- Automatic pagination and page numbering.
- Table of content generation.
- Auto-formatted cross-references.
- Declare content as text, tables, images, drawing and tables.
- Headers and footers with automatic content.
- Flow-constraints such as do-not-break and keep-with-next.
- Import raster images, HTML and PDF.
- Use standard and TrueType fonts.
- Font-subsetting creates small portable documents.
TallPDF.NET Professional and Standard editions
TallPDF.NET is available in two editions; Standard and Professional. TallPDF.NET Professional offers additional features including TrueType font support, document security and XHTML and RTF import.
See the list of features for a full list of available features in each edition.
What's new in 3.0?
- Import XHTML
- Import RTF
- Import existing PDF pages
- Generate PDF form fields
- Support for CMYK
- Actions on links
Upgrade from 2.0
All 2.0 licenses can be upgraded to 3.0 licenses of the same edition at a 40% discount. See the shopping cart.