.NET class library consisting of UI controls and UI-less classes, to add PDF reader/editor functionality to your .NET WinForms application. The Standard edition offers basic viewing and printing. The Professional edition adds support for form filling, interactive annotations and to access and modify the PDF document. Compare Standard and Professional.
- View, edit and print PDF documents
- Navigate through bookmarks and links
- Zooming, pan, select, copy and search text
- Fill out fields and submit form data
- Interactive notes and markup
- Customize painting and interaction
- Multi-threaded for responsive UI
What's new in 2.0?
- Progessive rendering
- Render layers separately
- Faster image rendering.
- Smaller print jobs
- Drag and drop
- "Interactor" classes allow customization of GUI elements
- Access and modifiy graphics on page